A sports player should understand the need of a sports bag more than anyone else. Badminton is no different. Keeping your badminton equipment safe and secure requires an easy to lift and a durable badminton bag. Players usually confuse a badminton racquet case with a kit bag. You use a racquet kit to store the racquet, nothing else.
On the other hand, the kit bag can hold your shoes, racquets, clothes, and other accessories. Flexibility and comfort of the straps while carrying the kit bag is an essential factor to consider when choosing. Another vital thing to keep in mind when buying the kit bag is the space you need to accommodate your equipment. Size is significant since you should make sure it is large enough for all the accessories you have.
Best Badminton Kits to Choose
In this buying guide, we will compare the best badminton kits that you can buy right away. The best and top-ranking bags are not just flexible and easy to use but also have enough space to hold your accessories.
Here is a quick look at the top picks for you to choose and buy from for you to up your talent.
Yonex 9831W Pro tournament bag is suitable for individual players and teams. It is easy to use since it is manufactured from polyester and polyurethane, providing easy pick-up and transportation. Yonex 9831 Pro Tournament bag contains six spacious compartments for player equipment. Therefore this is an attractive option for any player. It also provides a large side accessory pocket to enable players to keep their accessories organized, protected, and easy to reach. Players describe this sort as a stylish sporty bag. Besides, the bag greatly favors traveling players because it features lightweight but durable construction.
- The equipment has a durable fabric of either polyester or polyurethane
- It is of lightweight construction, thus easy to carry around
- Handled easily due to its dual padded handles
- It has a large volume to accommodate a total of 6 racquets
- The equipment has a side bag large enough to carry the accessories
- It has shoulder straps
- No record for technology racquets from lousy weather
- It is relatively expensive compared to other
- Lacks the thermal lining to protect its content
Yonex 2018 New 9831Wex Pro is the best choice for players willing to impress those attending the match. Players do so when they appear with the New Yonex 9831W Pro Tournament. The bag contains new cosmetics with a subtle pattern and an infinite soft blue on the black fabric. The equipment comprises of two large zipped compartments that players use to store their gear. The chambers can carry three racquets each. The bag also contains a side pocket that stores the accessories, small items, and miscellaneous. Players choose to buy this bag due to its easy carriage. It has two large carrying handle straps, making it easy to carry read on for more info about this fantastic product.
- Two large compartments holding up to 6 racquets
- It has a side pocket spacious enough to store items and accessories
- The bag has a double carrying handle straps for the shoulders
- It has a roomy side pocket to store accessories
- Quite expensive
- Not protected by technology
- No thermal lining
The HEAD Radical Supercombi x9 Racquet bag is one of the best for players. It has ample storage space with the ability to store up to nine racquets. Badminton players enjoy two spacious compartments found in this sporty, stylish bag.
The bag has two big exterior accessory pockets for storing players' items and valuables. It also possesses separate shoe compartments to allow comfortable organization. As though that is not enough, the bag uses climate control technology to protect the racquets from the heat. The racquet capacity dimension appears as follows; 79 x 34 x 34 cm with a volume of 66L.
Read on to get more information about the amazing bag we urge you to buy for your comfortability.
- Players can carry 2 to 4 rackets remaining with numerous room for other personal effects such as keys, water, balls, and clothes
- It is easy to pick it up with its 2.5 package weight
- It can protect the racquets from harsh temperatures and makes it ideal for players to store their items safely
- The exterior pockets allow for more space for players to add things like water bottles, keys, and some extra clothes
- The product does not have a thermal lining
- It is relatively expensive
- Can be destroyed by harsh weather
Are you a professional badminton player? If the answer is yes, this badminton bag is perfect for you. The product aims to help you as a player, travel to a tournament easily with all your requirements packed. The bag is authentic, and its quality is good enough to fit all you need for your tournaments.
- Two different pocket compartments, one for the accessories and the other for a pair of shoes
- Two shoulder straps that are adjustable for you to use as backpack straps
- Two handles located on the top side making it is to grab and carry
- Pink in color making it beautiful and conspicuous for the fans to notice the player at a far distance
- It is quite expensive. Its price is a whooping £84.8 + the shipping fee depending on your location on the globe
- It has no thermal lining hence the players need to take extra care when handling the bag
- The product has no technology to protect the racquets; thus, players need to consider storage services for the same.
This bag will give you outstanding value for your money. YONEX Active Series 3 Racquet bag is the best bag for you. The product is big enough for you to carry two racquets, a tube of shuttles, a player's pair of court shoes and a one liter water bottle. You can pack all this in the main bag compartment and can even hold various other items and accessories in the side pocket. The kit has a sling, which makes it easy to carry on the shoulders if you don’t want to use the top handle provided. On a different note, the kit boasts a material of exceptional quality. The zippers are well fitted and of valuable quality too. For more details about this precious product, read on.
- The product contains a durable material rendering it safe for players to avoid doubt and buy
- TONEX Active Series 3 Racquet Bag is quite easy to use compared to some of the earlier discussed products
- It is relatively low in price hence suitable for your pocket without compromising the quality
- It has just one main compartment of desirable space
- It has also made with one side pocket for your personal effects
- No technology records found for this product to protect the racquets from lousy weather
- It is not as spacious as others hence you can only carry limited items in it
- The product lacks the thermal lining present in some other types.
Are you looking for durable easy to use perfect small club bags for a weekend match? We answer your question about this product. It is the lowest of the core badminton kits line. Therefore, you will remove a racquet or even two for you to create some space for the other items you need to carry with you. The product is convenient both in terms of price and transport wise.
- A pure polyester make which is durable
- A duo shoulder strap for quick carrying
- A grab handle for easy pick-up
- Low buying price
- It lacks a large space for carrying more items
- It has only one compartment
As all these products are amazing and can fit your needs. But your choice depends on the factors that stand out to you. Feel free to read on to learn more about the various factors to consider.
Pocket Friendly For The Players
Some of you may not have the ability to purchase some expensive racquets due to financial constraints. HEAD Core Pro 3R Racquet Bag is budget- friendly for you. This bag will carry your racquets and help you to grow your talent. The bag does not just favour you in its relatively low price but also its small size. We find this type so convenient for players to attend a weekend tournament without carrying large luggage. If you fall in this category, then hurry up and order one.
Weather Friendly Badminton Bag
As we said earlier, some badminton racquet bags have excellent technology as compared to others. Some of our buyers are go getters and always want the best in the market regardless of price. Professional players who play for different clubs have no reason to buy the less costly. Their employers buy the most durable and also the most advanced in terms of technology. If you are such a player consider buying these two:
- Head Radical Supercombi X9 Racquet Bag
- Yonex 9831 Wex Pro
Professional players can buy cheap racquets but with excellent features. Yonex Active Series 3 Racquet Bag is definitely one of those. It is relatively low in price but it possesses great features liked by many players. Beginners, professionals, and kids can use it comfortably.
Badminton is one of the most enjoyable games in the world. Any player wants to enjoy it and ultimately have the most fun. Good bags are therefore a key component of playing the game. A good bag will have you walking onto the court in confidence.. Choosing a good one is therefore your obligation whether you are in a competition or you are playing for fun. Think what you want, get it, and enjoy your game.